Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 12-24-17, 01:41 PM   #5630
yyzBegonia
Gunner

Downloads: 129
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Sub skin mods shouldn't affect things, but make sure that the mod ~IS~ indeed, only skins that put dds files in the Data \ Submarine folder and the Data \ Objects folder, and maybe the Data \ Textures \ TNormal \ tex folder (sometimes the TLowRes also). Anything that tweaks the game elsewhere may well influence things. The torpedo wake thing might also cause issues, since it almost assuredly overwrites the changes that FotRSU makes to the games' files. I would recommend backing all of them off and seeing what you end up with when re-doing the mission. In other words, back-off the mods, and reload the save prior to the mission, and hopefully you get the same assignment, and you're able to compare. Let us know what you find. In the meantime, I'll try to set my game up to play that mission only, and see what it does if I get there in October instead of December. I might set them all of the lifeguard missions up without any specific date, and just have the instructions say something like "Your submarines presence is required at such & such co-ordinates, to facilitate potential lifeguard resecues as soon as possible. Please report when on-station." or something to that effect. That way, no date foul-ups...
Ummm... The On-leaving/entering base saves have been overwritten..... Anyway I don't think the torpedo wake mod would cause such issue because it only includes the torpedo wake tga file in /Misc folder.

Last edited by yyzBegonia; 12-24-17 at 01:59 PM.
yyzBegonia is offline   Reply With Quote