View Single Post
Old 04-20-08, 01:19 PM   #146
Philipp_Thomsen
Old Gang

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLiveCrisis
Yes, I have a stinky CRT. It shouldn't be hard for you to believe, given that you have a terrible rig with an awesome sound stage. Different priorities, perhaps?

Actually, when I bought my rig I bought a projector and screen, and surround speaker kit, the whole shebang. But the projector and the speakers were both broken some time ago, and since then I've played on a 15 inch CRT with headphones. But I digress.

It's not a complicated situation, I broke one thing to fix another, I was just a bit perplexed by your long-winded post about how pointless the excercise was in your opinion. Doesn't seem very constructive to me.
Resuming that long-post into a few words, "the attack periscope is a bit useless compared to its antecessor".

You probably wont agree with me on this one, and you have all the reasons not to.

The way I see it, it was a constructive post. But if you have given up on trying new things and this was your last mod related to scopes, then yes, it was not a constructive post...

But the way I see it, you are pretty happy with the 3x scope, you might even think that this is better then a 10x scope. To each his own, I respect that very much. So in your point of view, yes, not a constructive post.

I see what you mean.