Downloads: 21
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JREX53
Quote:
Originally Posted by billko
Quote:
Originally Posted by JREX53
I tried running the program but it came up with this error: "Could not find a part of the path 'G:\Documents and Settings\Jim\My Documents\SH4\data\cfg\SaveGames'."

I have created multiple copies of the game. I used MultiSH4 to create multiple save directories in "My Documents". I have 2 other save directories one each for Trigger Maru(TM) and Real Fleet Boat(RFB). How do I get the Damage Control Analyzer to look into those other directories?

Jim IC1(SS)
JREX53:

Interesting. I did not know that such a program as MultiSH4 existed. Damage Control assumes the default saved game path. You are the only one to complain about this so far, but the fact that even one person is affected by it means that I will try to come up with a solution as quickly as possible!

Sorry for the disappointment.

Bill
Bill, I'm not really disappointed, it looks like a great program and I would really like to use it. I was just wondering if there was a way to direct it to my save directories.

Thanks
Jim IC1(SS)

edit: You can read more about "multish4" on this thread:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...light=multish4
Hey, Jim:

Thanks for the info. No, there isn't a way to choose your saved game directory - YET! Give me a day or two and that feature will added!

BTW - the reason it was hardwired to use the default saved game path was so that it wouldn't have to search all your drives for saved games. (I believe this is why Damage Analyzer took so long to do its auto thing.) The next release of Damage Control will enable you to specify the folder that contains your saved game folders. Itwill remember the last path specified the next time it is opened, or you can specify a new path at any time (and it will remember the new path).

Bill