View Single Post
Old 02-25-19, 08:00 AM   #6703
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
There are some questions that need to be asked here. I have the suspicion that these kids are being used and they are too young and uniformed to know it.
Yes they are much too young to understand anything.. but maybe there has been some recent research about science that were plain not known at the time of your school days. But this cannot be!

Quote:
Who gave them the information that they are presenting? My concern would be that the left/progressive/Marxist indoctrination that pervades the universities has migrated down to the grade school level.
A left conspiracy!

Quote:
I'm not trying to say that their concerns aren't real [...]
No, never. And why even think about it.

I guess it suits the environment and pollution prevention much more to put someone like Pruitt at the head of the EPA

What strikes me is that anything having to do with with saving the environment* from further pollution, is immediately downplayed or destroyed by someone who usually belongs to the right wing. Why? They should embrace it, there's money in it! If they don't understand the background they could understand at least that?

B.t.w. the "environment" always sounds as something detached from us, independent from us, while we all have to live in it and in what it develops to be. Especially those who do not sit in rocking chairs (aka kids) today

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.