View Single Post
Old 12-28-16, 07:50 AM   #3295
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factor View Post

This is what I was explaining earlier. This was taken from the latest build that was released today. The view perspective is still tilting upward. This screenshot was taken in calm seas. It should be level. The view in the Conning tower is correct. The fix was discovered by gutted a few posts up. I have in the meantime, taken the same interior dat files from TM 2.5, and have copied them over to this mod. Seems to have fix the problem until this issue is addressed.

Thanks for this mod. It is shaping up really nice!
I try to keep territories of responsibility in the mod pretty sacred. The interior camera work is the excellent work of one of the finest modders active now, CapnScurvy, and he will be the one to fix it.

One thing I learned by working in an environment that did it wrong was NEVER MANAGE TO THE POINT THAT YOU STEAL AUTHORSHIP from someone you give a project to. It's vital that they own their part of the project. You can require someone to do the minimum amount possible to stay employed.

Anything over that is voluntary. If you are ever going to get excellence it will be by showing respect for the people who get the job done and not screwing with their work. If there's something that needs fixing, it's THEIR territory. Let them fix it and then talk loudly about what a great job they did. Respect goes down from the top before it comes up from the bottom.

Young whippersnappers, write that down and live it. Then watch how successful you become. If you're in an organization that won't tolerate that, don't do what I did and just stay there. Get out of that loser environment and find one or make one that operates with respect for the individuality and creativity of everybody working together.

CapnScurvy, one of the five finest modders ever to work on SH4, and I'm not one of them, will fix the camera.

Psssst! I say your text is crooked. The screenshot is straight!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote