View Single Post
Old 05-02-19, 10:09 AM   #8
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianmarine View Post
I liked everything you wrote but this sentence I don't accept.
People who bought into an early access should know, that they are playing an alpha version. Most of the bad reviews I read on steam are totally bull****! When you start the game the first thing you see, is the statement of the devs which tells/warns you, that the game is not finished and that you will encounter bugs.

I must say that my PC is from 2014 but I continue to upgrade it nearly every 2 years and the performance is awesome. Didn`t encounter one crash for now and my fps is very good. Some in the bad reviews seem to play from a Commodore 64. (doublefacepalm)
I feel only sorry for the devs because some spoiled people are too stupid and think they bought the final finished game.
I agree that there were some BS negative reviews written less than an hour after it went live, but lets face it, almost every steam game gets some of those. If people don't like it - they don't like it, it didn't meet their expectations or maybe the game just didn't play ball on their system (there were some tech issues) and some
can be very unforgiving about things like that. Though I suspect they were most likley to be disgruntled beta testers venting.
But that's their indervidual choice, no point in being outraged by it TBH.
The dev's will know who the stupid people are and wont take it to heart too much.

Uboat is still appearing in the 'top sellers' on Steam, so it must be doing ok, and its overall feed back is 'mostly positive out of 899 reveiws so far.

Last edited by JU_88; 05-02-19 at 10:22 AM.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote