View Single Post
Old 07-21-18, 07:15 PM   #10420
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy170886 View Post
hey, i dont understand how to use the tdc, all my torpedos miss the target or go wrong way, and nobodys done a decent tutorial at all, plus when i put to auto that doesnt work either

ive given up with this mod, no decent instructions at all, even the buttons for plotting a solution doesnt work

ill stick to the original game since i know how to play it

First you need to decide if you play easy or realistic which is Auto TDC or Manual TDC. You set the appropriate option while in the bunker if you play campaign (ESC - Options - Game Options) or access the options in the main menu if you play historical missions.

Auto TDC goes like this:
You lock target , then you unlock target. This feeds the TDC. Now you can fire making the final aim with the mouse. Just load the single mission 'TDW Torp Tutorial' to train it.
It's true that the mission designer could have put this in the mission description...but he didn't - he was too busy elsewhere to make bug corrections for the game. But once you know you are welcome to write a tutorial

Manual TDC:
I let another guy explain you this,....or watch one of the tons of tutorial videos..

Last edited by XenonSurf; 07-21-18 at 07:36 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote