View Single Post
Old 05-18-09, 07:00 AM   #55
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
GFO downloading now to go into my brand new GFO MultiSH4 installation. I'm afraid I will pollute it with TMOkeys right away, but I'll keep it as pure as possible.

ncorpuz34 brings up a good point. Have you ever been motivated to make a sinking physics mod? With enough psychotropic drugs and if we can keep you out of reach of any weapons for several months, it could be a very interesting project. Or it could be a cruel and pitiless master.

Oh, my hard drive curses you, hopes you take on the sinking project, go insane and die a protracted and painful death.

one of my main thoughts about this mod was that others would be able to easily adapt it to any style of game they like so mod away.

its all about each person getting the most custom tailored game they want so thats part of the main reason i tried to avoid difficulty or game style changes thinking the player would rather add those eliments for themself. after all you can never make everyone happy because we all have differet ideas and likes.

as for sinking mechanics, that was something i had planned to learn more about and try to understand better but at this point i have no plans for future mods