View Single Post
Old 08-09-08, 04:41 AM   #20
JapLance
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyTallest
Glad it helped you out Japlance, I'm having one more hurdle to overcome though.

I can play the game now, but no matter where I am, after a few minutes into a battle my text starts multiplying until my system bogs down and the game freezes up. I think I've tried just about everything to fix this, but not sure now what to do. I've tried literally dozens of different drivers, graphics card settings, audio drivers, and compatibility modes for older games, but this one is consistent. It even happens wether I use the origional v.1.1 or if I used the patched version with Fighting Steel Projects v.10.43. Anyone else ever run into this problem?

I've also found problems after a longer session. Just about 20 minutes into the game, the display locks. For the moment the only partial solution is setting autosave to every 5 minutes and restart the game where it last saved. Better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid
Well 177.79 didn't solve my problem with SH2 and DC. I still get corrupted 2D overlays. The 8800gt has "broken" four titles I had working perfectly in Xp with the older ATI x850xt. Almost gonna take it out, but not yet.

Buddahaid
No, I have the same problem with SH2/DC since I started with this damn NVIDIA card , and these last BETA drivers didn't help at all. Keep my fingers crossed and maybe a later driver release will fix it.