View Single Post
Old 04-03-14, 08:26 AM   #22
GlobalExplorer
Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

Only to clarify, so far nothing has been achieved. I have only played with the availability intervals so that 1 conning is used for the whole campaign. Basically a "downgrade" from OM that is an attempt to circumvent a well known and inevitable bug.

This can be done for all towers and u-boats in a relatively easy way. But just when I got used to the thought to play Turm 1 forever, I also discovered that Radar is not working on it (this applies to OM with and without my fix). And the (from a gameplay point of view less desirable) variants of using Turm 2 or 3 will permanently introduce other glitches, early availability of a radar warning receiver which may be unacceptable.

On the other hand, all 3 variants seem to work inasfar as that they do not generate crashes, and are perhaps indeed possible fixes for the Turmumbau bug. Right now I'd rather play without (useless) radar than have my campaign break at some point, just when it becomes interesting.

I have contacted Zeewolf, who knows a great deal about the problems, perhaps he can enlighten us about the towers in general.

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote