View Single Post
Old 01-18-15, 08:35 PM   #65
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhead View Post
That M3 is easily my favorite past vechile I did not keep it as in order to ship a car to the US they require the car to meet FDOT emission standards for the year of manufacture and any US spec BMW is less powerful than Euro spec.
Our car import laws are the stupidest laws we have.

It's something like you have to wait 25 years after a car is discontinued before you can import it as a collectors item or something. Idk.

Quote:
That car had outstanding steering though and a great transmission it was not a cozy car though pure performance the clutch was strong so much so that a person not used to manual transmissions would have a very hard time. But in that car I truly felt like one with the car,myself and the road. I miss driving down the hilly back roads of Rheinland-Pfalz. I drove that car many places though every western European country except the British Isles. I also drove in the Czech Reublic and Slovakia. A Slovakian cobblestone road took out the oilpan once had to pay a high price on that they knew supply and demand and for me need was high.
Sounds like a perfect car. Don't need bells and whistles...just performance.