Old 04-03-10, 10:59 PM   #3
CptCirillo
Swabbie

Downloads: 49
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carotio View Post
Hey,

I made this huge radio pack for SH4, and since I understand that radio mods made for SH4 will work for SH5 as well, you might wanna have a look on it.

Full description of the mod, you can find here:
http://www.silenthuntermods.com/foru...php?topic=28.0

Now, a French user has warned me of a CTD, and I'm most certain that it was because I had added \data\sound\music\music.cfg which removes the ambiance music from SH4, but this cfg file was written for SH4 - not for SH5, so before you enable it, then please remove that file first. Else I hope some of you will try it out and report back.
Please notice that since this radio mod contains music, I have a demand of offering it to members of SHMF only, so in case you're not yet member, you'll have to sign up first. It only takes a minute.

Intercontinental Radio Pack
3 German stations: Berlin, Hamburg & Vianna
1 French station: Paris (not the same as Ziem's version though some of it may be the same content)
1 Japanese station: Tokyo
4 American stations: Washington (additions to the one existing. This station may also be the source of the CTD, if all the files from SH4 ain't present in SH5 anymore. I would need feedback on that, if I would have to edit the text file.), Honolulu, Hollywood and NBC-CBS (this one is a major rework of the original plus greatly enlarged)
1 British station: BBC

So basically, I'm asking now for some voluntary beta-testers.
FEED BACK WANTED, so I eventually can edit the text files for it.
You may write feedback here or in SHMF.

Thanks
Lets say i didn't want to "mess" around with the radio station from japan and france i wanted to delate them will it mess any thing up?
CptCirillo is offline   Reply With Quote