Old 07-17-17, 06:32 PM   #3
Jemimus
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytom View Post
That really sucks.

What was your strategy in engaging the surface force?
Game placed me North east of them and they where coming up a Northern track from the South, 2 Kashin spread evenly with the Kresta in the middle.

Tried to get nearer ahead of them at 10kts so I could launch a spread of MK16 at the Kresta. But once I fired they all started moving and 2 turned at me.

I then fired 2 spreads of MK37 set to go shallow and active then turned south at depth and ran, hoping to get out of dodge to the south of them.

The Kresta ended up coming straight over me, so I just sent a bunch more ML37 after him at very close range. The AI will sometimes just run circles to try to dodge your Torpedoes, even though each of them could outrun the MK37 easily if they just went straight.

This killed the Kresta and soon after the first spread of MK37 apparently caught one of the Kashin way to the north west, to my surprise.

The other Kashin started hammering me with rockets till I was down to 3 percent, at which point I ran west at top spead for a while. That ended up with the screenshots above :p