Old 06-07-15, 09:24 AM   #2
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Hi Ken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sherrocks View Post
Hi,.......I`m a bit reluctant to raise this issue here as I think `sailing sims` are not your general fare ?
Actually this is the perfect place, as this particular is for discussing all games not related to subsim. Our members do play them all, some of us anyway.

Quote:
Is this game too old, that folk have lost interest in it I wonder ? A great shame if so, as it does appear to be a decent Sim` !!!
Some time ago I had the Virtual Sailor demo and played it all I could. I've never heard of Sailing Simulator before either. It looks cool. Part of my problem is that I was 'out of commission' for awhile during that era and never heard of a lot of things.

This one looks interesting. Another part of my problem is that I'm not wired to be competitive. The only online game I've ever played was Silent Hunter II/Destroyer Command, and that was only because I served on a destroyer and the subject interests me. I keep meaning to try some online flight combat, but never quite get there.

Anyway, you might find some members here who think the way you do, and you might get something going. I don't know. I hope so.