Old 04-09-09, 11:10 PM   #8
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regio Sommergibile View Post
Very kind Peabody, thanks again.

For now i'm inspecting the triggers to understand how to use them and improve mission "immersion", but i think i can handle it...
I'm not a complete newbie to mission editing as well as modding. I use to do the same in IL2 and i started, even if later abandoned, a Medieval 2 mod.

For now my only limit is a good collection of mods to be put together and make more missions... For example now i'm trying FOTRS because of the new ships included, but Maya isn't working. I have also a crash with the mission editor I will ask if i can and how get the new ships and no more.

Main problem is that i'd like to make some surface units missions...
The Maya may be conflicting with some files in FOTRS, I am not sure. Any time you write a mission with a ship that is a MOD, the mod must be enabled before you start the mission editor or it will crash. I am not familiar with FOTRS, I have not used it.
I made 5 ships and they were the first time I ever did any Modding, so I guess I made some mistakes in the UPC file. I know JMardlin fixed the Iowa so that should be ok, but the other only work in single missions not in Career, so maybe with something like FOTRS they may have a problem too.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote