View Single Post
Old 04-05-18, 07:32 PM   #2235
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cy-Fox View Post

DISCLAIMER: Uniform is only for simulation purposes only in streams involving naval sims. No awards are worn, deliberately to prevent conflict.

Ahoy there,
I've been a longtime SUBSIM user since the days of having dial-up Internet in my junior high school years on up and a Pentium 233 that could play 688 Attack Sub, SSN and Seawolf. It took time for me to get up to an actual income (I now happily work for an unnamed Fortune 500 that makes computers, cell phones, tablets, personal music players and the like as a senior technical support analyst), a computer that wasn't in the stone age and money to throw at my hobbies.

So now I happily own every Silent Hunter, Silent Service/Silent Service II, Aces of the Deep, Command Aces of the Deep, 688 Attack Sub, SSN-21 Seawolf, SSN, Great Naval Battles II, Great Naval Battles The Final Fury, Fast Attack, Harpoon Ultimate ANW and CE, CMANO, Atlantic Fleet and Cold Waters as well as a boatload (groan) of books.

But the big thing I'm probably known for is streaming World of Warships, some of you have seen me plug my Twitch and YouTube Live broadcasts in Discord. I go by the handle Admiral Prower on those and I am a diehard Royal Navy commander in WoWS.

Otherwise I also write a sort of alternate history/sci-fi space navy series set in the Sonic the Hedgehog game universe called Protocol Cy-Fox, which I might throw in General at some point, if Neal doesn't kill me :P
Go for it, man!