View Single Post
Old 10-18-13, 05:51 PM   #1
Snappahead
Nub

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0
XO TDC Dialog not visible

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker here. I've re-installed SH5 after some time, and am trying to add a couple of mods to spice it up and make it less "gamey".

I've been having an issue where I cannot see the XO TDC dialog once I designate a target. The main issue here for me is I can't get the XO do perform ship identification for me, and the stadimeter isn't available.

It was working in the past, but to be honest I've played around with quite a few mods and settings so I wouldn't be able to say definitively when it change.

Right now, the ONLY mod I have installed is NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith. I've removed SH5 completely from my system, started with a fresh install, patched to 1.2 and then enabled the mod with JSGME. Whenever I designate a target via any of the scopes (attack, obs or UZO), there is a "Target Marked!" message in the message box, but this is all.

I've tried using the Options File Editor to enable/disable the following, but none have had any effect:

Under XO TDC -

XOTDCDialogEnabled
XOTDCDialogAllowedToPop
XOTDCDialogDraggable

Unders SOAN -

SOANEnabled
AutoEnableChartsOpenSOANToIdentifiedUnit

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Spent quite a few hours on this already and I am getting a little disheartened...would love to play the game with the realism as high as possible.

Snappa
Snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote