View Single Post
Old 10-14-08, 04:41 PM   #11
WOD
Gunner

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman
Is there any web or review that describes with details how the campaign works? I'd be interested in knowing how that famous dynamic campaign goes, basically what you do, what type of missions you get, how the results influence next missions, etc :hmm:
The best thing to find it out, get the amiga version (the best Version of RSR in my opinion), download WinUAE (Amiga-Emulator), and play it.

Influences to next missions are nearly none in the Game I think. For example Iīve got the mission to attack a amphibous Landing Group (target city Narvik) very often in different games...doesenīt matter how the overall standing have been between NATO and WP. The only mission thatīs influenced by the overall standing I think, is that one where you have to fire some TALMīs. Iīve played RSR very very often...on C64 and on the Amiga.

Today I turned on one of my Amigas (I own 3 of this "oldtimers") and played the game 4 times. Great nostalgic feeling and still makes a lot of fun. I have to say, I still love that game.
WOD is offline   Reply With Quote