View Single Post
Old 04-17-12, 05:21 PM   #53
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
However (and I do not think the "indication" is the correct word), I think your last sentence is exactly that, a "suggestion," and a very good suggestion at that. Let's pin that sucker down, build a mod to attack it, and kick some a--!. (You got me excited!!!) Bring her about chief (reference Robert Shaw in "Jaws",) head for NE of Luzon, full speed ahead--we going to hunt the "Ghost." (reference the ship the "Ghost" in the movies "Sea Wof," starring Edward G. Robinson.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Prates View Post
Sounds like a plan. Actually, you forgot one movie reference. "My fair lady" would be apropriate to mention. You know...? With you, IGD, on the bridge, correcting the heck out of everybody's linguistical mistakes. Got it? Captn' 'Enry 'Iggins? Eh? Eh?
Okay. Fair enough. I won't correct your "linguistal mistakes." I forgot that your are from Brazil, where all those beautiful women live. However, I reserve the right to criticize your movie references. A better one would have been this. See IMDb - Pandora and the Flying Dutchman (1951.) The Dutchman (James Mason) and his boat show up in some country like France or Greece. The prettiest woman (Ava Gardener) in town falls for him, and they die in a trajedy, foretold in the legend. The reference to My Fair Lady is pretty good though. Audrey Hepburn is a knock out. If you want to see her in a terrific role, for which she won an Oscar I believe, I recommend highly Roman Holiday (1953), which is hilarious. She plays a young princess, just coming into her own, who runs wild in Rome. It co stars Gregory Peck. The ending is a classic.

By the way, if you want some fun, try ATO. It is a very good supermod.

Last edited by I'm goin' down; 04-17-12 at 05:33 PM.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote