View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 01:02 AM   #66
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

To be honest, if I had been kicked in the manner the you where Task Force I would have responded in a simular fashon. As for all this smarta**ery, everyone is a smarta** at times, some more than others, but there are times to be a smarta** and times not to be one just like there is a time to talk and a time to shut it. As for your atitude durning the few months that I have flown starting with the failed "Yoxford Boys" campaign up to the present, I found your anticks to be funny but annoying, mostly it you buzzing around other peoples planes at the wrong time. That is what you do at the end of a mission, don't go around doing it after several requests for you to stop because that give more and more reason to get kicked. The time I saw you doing this the most was during the Kuban Campaign. This is my view in light of the current events, these are my opinions and feelings on this subject. I end this with one simple question to you Task Force, How its it that you can afford a game like Empire Total War but cannot get enough money togeather to buy a headset or microphone?