View Single Post
Old 07-01-09, 07:33 PM   #63
Kratos
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

RE: T.F. kicking from the TEAM SPEAK server. It wasn't Hunter's decision alone. T.F. got the option when the kick happened, he can return when he has a mic, after many months of requests to obtain a mic to converse with the players who made the effort to communicate with each other. There was repeatedly sm@rt@ss comments made.

I deliberately stayed away from T.S. for almost two weeks due to the fact that i couldn't get my sound card to work ingame and with T.S. at the same time. Not that i cant type, but its so annoying having a chat bar expanded just to read what someone is typing, well thats my point of view.

Quote:
now, after calming down... (would have been perfered to been told nicely to leave, than be praticeing with il2 and hear that TS voice telling me I was kicked...)
Would it have done any good? something tells me that whoever asked you, would get some lewd comment.

@ Dowly, Dont go jumping on Hunters back about this, it wasnt his decision alone. Yea! your known for not having a mic on T.S. but you never gave anyone a reason to kick/ban you. (not that i know of)

Quote:
PS. Ow and wouldnt it be Jimbuna's decision whether to ban ppl without mic?
Ultimately yes. but it was discussed and the decision was left to the appropriate channel.

Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote