View Single Post
Old 04-23-17, 07:12 PM   #6
maillemaker
Sea Lord

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 0

Quote:
2. Diving: My boat dives but once it gets to a certain depth, say 200m it wont level out and it wont surface. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.
This is one of my biggest gripes of WoS. One of the mods is past 180 meters the Chief of the Boat becomes stupid and cannot maintain depth - you have to do it manually by manually working the dive planes and at least slow-ahead speed. I really wish they would un-nerf this.

Quote:
My big thing with wolves of steel is the reduction in time compression, I don't want to wait as long as it takes even at 512 compression to move long distances.
If you deviate from the stock time compression values that WoS recommends, you are pretty much guaranteed a crash. In fact even with the recommended TC settings you may crash at 512. The SH5 engine is simply over-taxed with all the mods in WoS and if you hit a large convoy or any other heavy rendering exercise at high TC it will crash the game. Even 512 is risky with some large convoys. My advice: stick with the recommended TC settings and save often.

Steve
maillemaker is offline   Reply With Quote