View Single Post
Old 03-26-18, 12:10 PM   #11
waldwolf1967
Watch

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel4004 View Post
Activating the mod between an ongoing campaign crashes the Crew-Skills. Just tested this again (while on sea), this happend also in the past in later german versions while activating the mods while an ongoing campaign.

Generally its great when again someone new creates a german mod version (you sure know we still got here a thread in the german forum here on subsim) but in the past there was often the same problem, that the mods have not been updatet for the actuall TWoS versions and after some months it was necessary to switch again to the english versions which feels then very frustating if you got used to the german versions.
OK within the campaign may be that the mod crashes. I only tested the campaign in 5 minutes. But in order to prevent such problems, I said yes, it is best to activate before starting. Did you also see :-). Next comes the days before Easter first time a completely revised ship smoke mod for all TWoS ships. Must only speak with VDR1981 that he can install my mods from me like in TWoS, if there is interest from the community and he would like to do so.
waldwolf1967 is offline   Reply With Quote