View Single Post
Old 12-19-17, 04:30 PM   #5605
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
Haven't posted in a while, just been enjoying the 63 beta. Don't know if anyone reported this one! Patrol started May 30 '44 from Midway. Objective was to patrol 5 days area 7 off of Honshu. But, the "star "was placed east of Kyushu. Just sayin'.
I gorfot to ask you which boat you were in?...

Part of the problem jldjs, is that even some of the earlier "Patrol Honshu" missions aren't off of Honshu, but rather Kyushu and Shikoku, along with the Bungo Suido and Kii Suido straits, so when you get to the last ones, they're further North, and the #7 mission almost has Hokkaido in its circle, Tsugaru Strait. Look at the Patrol Hokkaido, and it's actually a little bit of Honshu also. We might move some of those around, and re-label them... I'm still looking through the text descriptions though...

Edit 1705: OK, both PatrolHonshu04 and PatrolHonshu06 are similar, with #6 being further out into the ocean. Number 4 is split across the Bungo Suido (which you are told to avoid), and encompasses about equal areas of Kyushu and Shikoku, while #6 is a little further out and North, but still gets a touch of Kyushu. I've changed the text on both to remove the "Honshu" (even though their "codes" are still Honshu), and reflect either Kyushu / Shikoku, or Shikoku / Kyushu, both still with "Avoid Bungo Suido Straits".

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 12-19-17 at 05:05 PM. Reason: dingy
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote