Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by suBB
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKO
difference beetween EVENTS and GOALS (nothing to do with automatic or aggregate or destination) are just a simple thing :
GOALS will appear in the mission status, EVENTS will not.
thanks for the tip OKO.. ive been having problems with triggers misfiring, but it seems that triggers work differently in multiplay than in single play mode, or maybe its the way ive been using them. Mainly aggs have solved my issues, as i been using them to provide intel to controllable platforms privately based on progression.

Also i should ask, are there any limitations on scripting and doctrine languages? i tried scripting and doc on a designated controllable platform in the event that a player is not present(2 player map) and when i play as the opposing platform, the other one scripted and doc'ed doesnt seem carry out the scripting(changing depth, speeds , course, etc)

i cant see why this wouldnt work?!?!?
I'm not sure about this answer, but you might want to check to see if the trigger is "applied to" only one of the platforms. I think you need to apply a script to a specific platform in order to set its depth, etc. (although if I'm wrong about that, then it would probably be best to apply the script to ALL), but that it is unnecessary to do that with the trigger unless you don't want the trigger to be created unless a particular platform is being played.