View Single Post
Old 02-27-12, 04:41 PM   #27
soopaman2
Der Alte

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
Yep Levies regen as soon as you pull them out.

Also its been hinted at SEVERAL times by the lead developer that there will be an expansion that fleshes out the Muslim, Mongol, Pagan cultures and makes them playable.

Just at release they focused on ONE culture and made it bug free for release as Paradox really wanted to beat that "wait until its patched before you buy it" cloud they had over all their games.

Also I have a swedish game in which I am the King and my entire kingdom is Norse... So we praise Odin and crush the christians... however the pope sends crusades against me all the time..
I commend them for wanting to release a fleshed out game, rather than a bunch of fragmented crap.

I read (somewhere) about muslim and pagan family structures being different than Christian ones (they didn't adhere to counties, and duchys, their system was different.) I guess they want to flesh it out. Which is better than releasing broken junk IMHO.

I guess they need something to put into the DLC, but Paradox is usually better than the huge gaming companies in terms of "bang for your buck"

I am biased though, I am a paradox fanboy. They make games that require a brain to play.

-Winston Churchill-

The most fascinating man in the world.
soopaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote