Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosub1978 View Post
Are you in competition with Makman????
You guys are excellent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

Nooo quite the opposite, we have open collaboration and help each other whenever possible (Well Manos helps me more that I can help him, but OK ), we just have each other our personal preferences for GUIs and this is great because users benefit from the best possible thing: Being able to choose between different options
Exactly ! that is the spirit ! and i bet that both have the same purpose....to give the best we can to see a finished (?....well if ever exist a...finish) silent hunter 3 !
when something new is coming out is always for good and moves things forward to the new step beyond that....,you know, comparing the first Ferrari with the Ferrari you see today ... a looot of models passed between !

now ,there are two things that i really like to your gui Hitman ,

1. the brilliant idea you had, to connect the indicator (at the aob disc) directly with the scope bearing to show the true bearing without user's assistant! really brilliant !! i allready have done that to the 'pointer' of my compass....hope that you don't mind to release it . its really marvelous !

2. the new tool at your navmap.but not for the tool itself but for the fact that you can draw on top of it ! so,i made with the same 'build' the dragable nomograph to be 'fuctional' on all its area ...meaning that we can draw now lines on top of it !

two things that,imo, needs to take care of :

1. the 'clicable' area for starting-stopping the chronometer is very very small (only near the center of it) .need to enlarge it

2. at your tdc panel ....the spread angle dial is not fuctional if you haven't first choose the 'salvo' from the other panel . i think that it will be better to 'bring' the salvo switch at the tdc panel or to move the spread dial at torpedoes panel

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote