Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-03-18, 03:54 PM   #6426
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
In my essentially unadulterated version of v0.71 the "B" key sends the crew to Battle Stations (it's a toggle; hit it again to secure from Battle Stations). Are you saying yours doesn't work? There is also a key for weapons management, but my old brain is not giving up that information at this time; some kind of memory malfunction.
hey bait,

no offense intended but that is exactly what i am saying. neither of these key commands does anything. No op. nada. zero. dead. less action than when you ask your kids to clean their rooms. (not your kids specifically but...you know what i mean)

pb stated in an earlier post that this was a known problem and that a subsequent release would resolve it. HOWEVER, if you have a fix, please share it.

i am working off a fresh install from 1.5 cdrom. savefiles were erased also. these two commands never worked in .71Fotrsu.

i am five patrols into a 1942 US career. i was assigned a Balao in 1942 and pb asked me to pay attention to some things while i play because a Balao should not have been assigned until well into 1943.

[Cmd436]
Name=Toggle_battle_stations
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x42,,"B"
Str=2236
MnID=0x3F0C000A
-------------------
[Cmd195]
Name=Weapons_mng
Ctxt=1
Str=1033
Key0=0x52,,"I"