View Single Post
Old 06-02-10, 07:03 AM   #38
conus00
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafale0128 View Post
I have download this mod and try to unzip it, but I got a error message ! "C:\Documents and Settings\AJXP\desktop\Conus' SH3GWXWS 2.3.rar: CRC fault on Conus' SH3GWXWS 2.3\data\Menu\Gui\Layout\LeerC4.tga,file damaged。"
It's that OK for this mod? Shall I ignore this error message and use this mod anyway? Please help me solve this problem, thank you.
Try to re-download the zip file. Something happened during the transfer of the file between mediafire and your computer. On the other hand (I think) LeerC4.tga is just a picture file so if you run the mod without it, the worst case scenario is that you will have some minor glitch in graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
After talking to Rubini who has the same ATI card seems it runs on his WS monitor without problems, this is because his monitor has an aspect ratio of 16:9 where as mine is 16:10 ratio, he suggested I try with the d3d9.ini file set to 1280x800 and that works almost perfect however this stuffs up all mods as they are set to 1360x768!
I think nvidia has the ability to rescale, ATI don't, so it seems a combo of ATI with 16:10 monitors are going to have problems, how hard is it to convert your mod to 1280x800 conus00?
Oh, well, doable but quite a bit of work in Photoshop. I'm not sure how much time I will have when I finally get down to Tampa. I'm still stuck in Ohio, tying some loose ends and will be here for another week or so.
I will see when I get down to Florida if I can do it time-wise. No promises, though...