Which is V2008 and which is V2012?

I have unpacked the alpha-version you gave me of your V2012 and
these are the correct values:

SEA: 564
AIR: 123
Land: 63
Total: 750 units.

So where are the units you speak of?
In version 2012 I not use all units what I have. So I know about problem with video memory and with all more then 1200 units game not load total. So need more RAM and video memory, that I have. And new engine for game, so with unsuffient size video memory game not load total and made CTD. So I not send you all units what I have. Can say, that 300-400 units I verifycation with work in SH 3, but for good install in game need made more work, that units not confict one by one. Few units have identical identificators. And was need reworked this units. So Game SH 3 not allow use all units I not made this work. So was made many mods for SH 3 and all have new units (planes and ships). And many from cofcting one by one in similar identificator. If would be conflict identificators game not start and made CTD.

May be in far future, when Ubisoft made SH 6 and I have computer no less then 64 GB RAM and 32 GB video memory and new game engine, what allow support this, I made new version mod with all ships and planes what I would be have in this day.

I not see need send you all units what I have, so need made many works for correct work this units between. And I not made this work yet.

In last year I have burn my computer and lost few (few tens) units... and not know what I would be have when Ubisoft made SH 6.

Last edited by denis_469; 04-06-15 at 12:39 PM.
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote