View Single Post
Old 02-21-19, 02:59 PM   #29
fullmetaledges
Chief

Downloads: 120
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redglyph View Post
Not sure about the cryptic posts above, but I have to agree, I'm never sure where to look for information on this promising sim. That's quite uncommon for kickstarter projects, usually there's a bit more of updates, at least more than once or twice a year
I read the steam page discussions, but even then not much official info. I understand that it's only a few developers, but the marketing is honestly horrible. It seems like the only ones keeping the interest alive for this game are the people complaining about the lack of updates (I agree), or the people justifying it. You'd figure the publisher would be putting out media, but they have said what we've all heard too many times regarding this title, "soon". The current rumor is still Q1 this year from what I can tell. I think there's a line when it comes to being cautious about putting something vs waiting too long. If they stayed on the proposed (revised) timeline of early access by the end of last year, I think most people would be more accepting of issues with the game, but as it is now I think when this game does get released that the goodwill has been used up.
fullmetaledges is offline   Reply With Quote