Old 04-05-14, 10:49 AM   #2
Friscobay
Mate

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0
SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexloma View Post
I'm working on a training mission and was wondering if there was a way to flag certain units to not fire or engage (in other words just be passive sitting ducks.) I was wondering if the "Entry Date" data might be used but so far have failed to make it work. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Theres none that I know of, either in SH3 or 4. It's not to say that they do not exist, but I don't know of anyone who ever found it necessary to use such a code. Way back when I first began playing, starting with the training missions, I simply took my lumps until I began to get better at evasion than the AI was in hunting me down while honing my own hunting skills. Here at SUBSIM, if anything, players and modders demand even greater realism and toughness in completing missions. The stock versions of these sims are actually fairly tame once you master basic evasion manouvres and serve as great learning platforms for the mods players will attach later on that will jack up the skill levels and intensity of the sim.
Friscobay is offline   Reply With Quote