View Single Post
Old 02-07-08, 08:45 AM   #48
Miss Behavin
Sea Queen

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Well, I won't get into an argument over which gender is the deadliest, but I DO believe that women are more vindictive than men. We NEVER forget a slight and just remember, paybacks are a, well, you know.

My brother likes to tease that women should be the first up in the front lines. The sergeant points toward the enemy then tells the ladies that the enemy said those uniforms make us look fat, then quickly gets out of the way.

He, also a 'former' Marine, also points out that he doesn't want to tangle with anybody who can bleed for four days and still live.

All I'm saying is don't underestimate the fighting abilities of a woman. I'm a U.S. Marine (former, but you never stop being one), hold expert ratings with both pistol and rifle, can fly an airplane, keep a .45 in my nightstand, and I'm a mother.

Ever try getting between a mother (of any species) and her babies? Wouldn't recommend it.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not taking any of the joking around here seriously; incessant teasing is what friends do.

Just, when it boils down to it, men AND women are both strong in their own ways, when and where need be.

Cheers darlings!

Cmdr 2.7 / GWX 2.0 / Real Weather Fix2 / Manual Targeting / Full Realism /DiD
Miss Behavin is offline   Reply With Quote