View Single Post
Old 04-30-10, 02:35 AM   #19
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Apology!

Peashooter 1 my sincere apology if I castigated you.My intention was not to make you feel unwelcome( even though that's probably how you felt) but after reading those rather unfriendly comments made by your homonym on the Graviteam Steel Fury forum I thought it was a good opportunity to clear the air. That being said, it's rather eerie and unfortunate that you happen to have exactly the same nickname used by the person whose comments I quoted in my post. As ZeeWolf's faithful members we tend to be perhaps a tad overprotective of him at times....

Errare Humanum est and Mea culpa , mea maxima culpa....

Re Tvst and Steel Fury I also play both and appreciate both for their respective qualities. ZeeWolf has done wonders to TvsT and I sincerely hope - that unlike your homonym - you'll feel inclined to join his membership and and enjoy the tremendous work he has done.Unlike Steel Fury which has a very strong and active community of modders and is still supported by the game creators, TvsT is an orphan that can only count and rely on ZeeWolf's one-man crusade to come back to life and offer new mods missions and models. His efforts are not free but are well worth the money.

The comment about your copy being a pirate was not meant as a cheap shot but I have heard of people with pirated copies of games pretending to have the real thing and trying to lure or coax people on game fora into giving them their codes or passwords playing on their sympathy.

These days unfortunately you've got to be careful.

Best of luck with your GoGamer.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote