View Single Post
Old 08-08-11, 07:21 PM   #143
Krauter
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 102
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feuer Frei! View Post
Oh look, i don't camp with this thing, nor any heavy all the time. It just really depends how the battle is going.
I usually support the other heavy's with sustained fire and movement.
On occasions, if things are progressing quickly towards a win, i will push on towards cap, with a medium or another heavy as support.
It's all about looking at the mini map and communicating ingame.
I don't EVER get caught alone anywhere on the map, and certainly don't rush out and spearhead an attack.
That is not the role of the Löwe.
Aye sounds good, but you have to be careful sometimes haha. More then once I've been caught napping and feeling comfortable only to be awakened by a team mate yelling at me to move up, or worse an arty strike knocking out my engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chris View Post
Looking to move on to a Tier IV / V tank what does everyone recommend?
I like to sir back in the early going of a battle and see who i can pick off then as it progresses i go where i can best help my team.
Might I ask what nation you're using Mr.Chris? If you like to sit back and snipe, I would definitely recommend the German Heavy line. The Vk3601H is an awesome machine with a set of accurate fast firing guns, it also pulls in some decent cash and exp. After that the Tiger I is a bit of a struggle (someone on the forums actually found driving backwards gave them more of an advantage.. if that doesn't show its gimpiness to the devs I don't know what will) and then its on to the superb Tiger II