View Single Post
Old 10-13-18, 10:18 AM   #10959
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Thanks for the links Gap and I'll certainly study them (again) but from my experience after a lot (and I mean really lot) of testing, some TDW features do not actually work as intend and they will sometimes only add another (unnecessary IMO) "layer" of complexity over the already existing and also very complex game settings stated in various cfg files.
I spent a lot of time testing, tweaking and fixing many of his features from NewUIs, IRAI, FXU and gen.Patcher. TDW is not visiting us anymore but if he does drop by sometime, I'd have a lot of findings to report . To be honest, I wouldn't know where to start frankly...
I know and I respect your work, what you have made for SH5 is amazing, but today you made two statements (that carriers spawn aircraft in stock game without need of any patch and that the "units visual sensor affected by avalaible light" patch is umbalanced), and I rectified / completed them.

What you want to do with the small pieces of information I shared with you is totally up to you and, all considered, I am sure you will do the best use of it
gap is offline   Reply With Quote