View Single Post
Old 04-03-11, 02:14 PM   #694
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

LL=Liberty Cargo

It may already be in your list, check to make sure you don't duplicate it unnecessarily.

It's in the MFM but I'm pretty sure that version just overwrites the one that was already there, as the class exists in both stock and GWX.

Quote:
Poor obsessive child.
Tell me about it. I started out the whole thing just wanting to have different ShipNames.cfg files for before and after the US enters the war.

I now have six ShipNames files, one for each year of the war, and the whole project also led to a thorough investigation of my data\Sea and data\Roster folders both in the game installation and in every mod that adds ships to the game, plus a complete overhaul of EnglishNames.cfg so that I could print it out and use it as a reference when working with other files and folders. Plus I had to remap all of IABL's neutral 'X' ships to something already in ShipNames, or else cobble together a new list for them by using some of the names that were already there for the identical 'A' and 'B' classes.

It's what I'm working on right now, trying to make sure all the files are complete so I can set them up for enabling/disabling in Commander as my next career progresses.

I say "next career" like I'm actually going to have one.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote