View Single Post
Old 10-05-09, 05:20 PM   #13
degeneral
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default me too, me too

Hi,
Finally someone with similar problems. (Though right now I can only use my laptop with a 32Mb graphics card, so my problem is T72 does not even start...) The laptop situation will be resolved by Christmas the latest.

Maybe we can work stuff out together. My greatest problem so far was
1. the different ammo... The manual does not say which russian word means what ammo.
2. second (maybe third) mission: the AT guns always take me out, like a charm. I guess I have no idea about how to shoot them first.
(Tried crawling over the hilltop behind the first one, but it just swung around, and boom...) I can take tanks out relatively well (sometimes they take me out), I have problems with coordinating with others, and of course, those little crawling maggots with their RPGs...
So I need some help with tactics. The problem is (or not really problem, but a factor) that I only have time to be a casual player -it worked out with IL-2, but I'm afraid that it might not be a very viable option. (Or I'm just a natural flyer, and not very good at enemies I can't see...)
Provided you're still playing the game, and did not switch to SBP after all this peer pressure :P
degeneral is offline   Reply With Quote