View Single Post
Old 04-19-20, 06:10 PM   #4
Compans57
Officer

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 0

OK well I'm one day in.

My impressions so far:

Having played SH3 for a long time, this game is (visual wise) a real keeper. I tried going back to SH3 last night and the graphics are very cartoony in comparison. So I'm going with this one.

My graphic settings are pretty vanilla - particle density/light beams etc on low. I'll have to upgrade my video card. Any suggestions for my system would be very welcome.

At this point I'd also like to mod, but I need advice on how to start with my Steam version. Is there a good, recent thread for this?

I'm not keen on megamods so a system like JGSME would be ideal if it's possible.

My major gripes with the game are the irritating scuttling about between stations. I miss the buttons top right in SH3. I don't think it's unrealistic as doing all this moving about in real time puts you in the position of being everyone. The cut scenes are cheesy too.

Is there a full keyboard command list somewhere? I know the F1 and Cntrl buttons but I notice 'Z' is still silent running and I'm not sure how to turn it off?

I find everytime I go to Options/game settings, they've changed from my choices and No unlimited fuel/batteries etc are unchecked. How do I maintain my choices?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by Compans57; 04-19-20 at 08:11 PM.
Compans57 is offline   Reply With Quote