View Single Post
Old 12-10-17, 12:56 PM   #1
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Default I had fun as long as it lasted

Where shall I begin ?

Lets start some weeks ago-Hadn't played CMANO for a while. Double clicked on the icon on my desktop and when the start screen opened I clicked on check for update.

There was a new version 1.13-something.
I clicked on next, when asked, then suddenly my antivirus popped up and warned me about this game and the update

I said to my antivirus I trust this product-Ok back to start and now I couldn't get the update got a can't create a FTP-something.

Then I made a lot of search for this update on the Internet-didn't find it.

Well I can still play most of the scenarios, wrong! On each scenario I clicked on I got a "don't know which DB to use" message.

I had some problems with some of the scenarios, before this attempt to get the update, such as corrupted files and so on.
Never did I had problems with each scenarios. This must have happened after my attempt to get this update and my antivirus going...about CMANO.

For days a was thinking on posting my problems here.

Then yesterday I came to the conclusion-I have TWO version of Command-The original and the Game of the year edition-The latest I got in one of my earlier updates. Could it be that these two versions got connected somehow ?

So I erased the original, `cause I was convinced that this would help

Haha-I couldn't be more wrong-By erasing the original and keeping the Game of the year edition-I now got a red message above the description Not licensed.

I have the serial number which came with the original game-But where shall I enter these number. I tried to click on upgrade the game to find out where I opened the files where the game is-didn't find it.

So I had fun as long it lasted.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote