Old 06-29-17, 10:55 PM   #103
Carthaginian
Loader

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default GUPPY IIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish716 View Post
I have added new diesel variants of the Skipjack inside my download of the "Playable Russian Subs Mod". Let me know if you want to add them to your mod.

1. The Barbel class, a diesel clone of the skipjack.
2. The (early) Barbel class, a diesel clone of the early skipjack, but with bowplanes rather than sailplanes.
3. The Yushio class, a Japanese development of the Barbel with side launch tubes, better sonar, lower test depth, and harpoon missiles. (My favorite).

All boats are slow and quiet.

The Barbel/Skipjack has other derivatives which could be added, like the Zwaardvis-class of the Netherlands and the Taiwanese Chien Lung-class.

I also reduced the acceleration slightly on these boats and increased the turn rate of the Barbels due to their reduced length.

Known bugs: The damage control tab doesn't display properly. Probably an easy fix if you know what you are doing. Fixed.
I sent the GUPPY IIA to CaptainX3 last night, along with a mission limiting them to subs they would have likely faced. I'll keep tweaking it a bit, and I'm gathering info on the Skate/Tang classes now as well!
Carthaginian is offline   Reply With Quote