Thread: My first car :D
View Single Post
Old 05-11-12, 12:44 PM   #65
ajrimmer42
Royal Kinotropist

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

some more pictures Did a couple of Greenlanes with a mate last week, much fun was had all legally and sensibly of course!

First up, a nice mild 'lane up near my mate's house, short enough that we did it about 6 times lol, mainly so I could get a feel for how she performs on rough terrain, also the first time we had the front hubs locked and 4wd on

This pic is from the end, of our second trip over there, unfortunately my phone decided to delete the pics I got the first time round

The sign lies!!!! Unsuitable for most motor vehicles

We then had a drive out into Derbyshire and over to Fox House. Again, a nice gentle 'lane, nothing too taxing, but great fun for a beginner like me

This pic gives an idea of the terrain, didn't get much rougher than this

A little stop for a photoshoot

I received delivery of a recovery bar today which will hopefully be installed on monday (not having one makes any off roading a little hairy as the stock tow hoops have a habit of snapping right off if you try to use them for recovery lol) also gonna have (another) go at removing the front bumper for clearance. We tried yesterday but after realising I didn't have any suitable tools, and being outwitted by my mate's locked tool cabinet we decided to leave it...

Sorry about the ridiculously huge pics btw, any way to easily resize?

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

Last edited by ajrimmer42; 05-11-12 at 12:56 PM. Reason: tried to resize pics...
ajrimmer42 is offline   Reply With Quote