View Single Post
Old 01-21-10, 05:37 PM   #311
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissaray View Post
I have an intresting problem that I can't figure my way out of. I instaled the game and GWX and Commander and the compatability files but when ever I start a patrol the game breif tells me I don't have a home port that I am launching from and I don't have a home port to return to. Once the game loads it puts me in grid square FG28, just south of the nob on Africa near Free Town, I think.

The only thing I changed befor this hapend was instaling the GWX compatibilty files. You see, I forgot to instal them when I switched over to my new computer. Once those files went on this all started hapening. Every time it has hapend I have been using the 7th flotilla but I suspect it will hapen with other flotillas as well though I haven't tried.

The only reason I started playing with the files is to get the no fatigue option to work. Though even after instaling those compatibility files it still dosen't. If anyone knows how to fix this I would realy apreciate the help.
West of Africa? At coordinates 0' 0'? That's a mod conflict, nothing to do with SH3Cmdr. You have conflicting mods installed, or residual files from a previous installation (more likely if running Vista).
JScones is offline   Reply With Quote