View Single Post
Old 03-28-08, 03:51 PM   #5
Zantham
中国水兵

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 1

Q1: I understand now, and am sorry to say I cannot help you with this. I suspect it would be a huge job modding the graphics over and probably a lot of editing in the menu_1024.ini file, if it is even possible, due to the differences in how the US and German TDC work.

Q3: Only your officers can get a chance to gain a random special ability. I'm not sure if there is a minimum officer rank tho, or what other criteria might be involved. I had a guy get the Sharpshooter ability, and he never had anything to do with the deck gun in any previous patrols. He is currently rank 9. All my other officers with abilities I purchased, and they were all rank 10 to start with.

Q4: My campaign is in 1943, and I roam all over the Indian Ocean. There are TF's that come through the Maldives (just south of India), convoys that seem to come from Capetown South Africa. I guess if I had to pick a grid it would be KV east of Fremantle, you should get TF contact reports all over. Tho with the amount of TF reports I get i dunno how you can not find any??? Try staying 1500km west of Fremantle for a week or so, you should start getting TF reports. A lot of TF's seem to start and end in Fremantle. Once you get a TF report you do have to be pretty quick to plot an intercept due to the speed they travel, and hey do change directions also.
Zantham is offline   Reply With Quote