View Single Post
Old 04-07-10, 01:13 PM   #717
Turm
Engineer

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
Only activated MOD is interface mod... Furthermore it does this also from 200mt distance (external camera) and vanilla SH5... The reason why I put this 1st person image was that it was more visible (the subject is nearer).
I have also tried to change all settings for video card and, yes, I have the last drivers.
I do not think its caused by the player, anyway, if you can propose some camera tweak to eliminate it let me know!

Thank you,
Mith
You're right, this exists in stock SH5. It's been reported several times and I think I might have even posted another pic much earlier in this thread.

If the camera height drops below the level of the hatch (meaning that it's not possible to look down through the hatch), the artefacts disappear because the conning tower interior is no longer rendered by the engine. It's a case of the internal conning tower structure being built slightly larger than the exterior, I guess. They'd have to change the 3D model to correct it, or better control what parts of the conning tower interior are rendered from certain positions.
Turm is offline   Reply With Quote