Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faamecanic
Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer
Mostly what I'm working on is new animated people.

Since everyone likes to zoom in close for screenshots,
I'll be updateing the 3D Models with better details.

It took awhile to get the Biped built and working
properly for the newer model.

But here's an early PlayBlast of my Haunebu Pilot.
It will give you an idea of what's in the works.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnzzmamyayn
Jeeze...demanding people I just loaded the mod and looks very cool. Two questions

1) I sank a Small Frieghter. Some debris came out (oil drums, crates, and I like the circular life preservers) and ONE boat. Do the number of lifeboats scale with the size of the ship sunk? (ie does a LARGE Cargo ship release 4 lifeboats?) or is it random.

EDIT: Nevermind...answered my own question after I sank a Large Merchant. Very cool how the Lifeboats and debris scale to the ship size!

2) I noticed an "Optional" folder. I saw the readme, but didnt quite understand what it said (sorry Rubini... if it means anything to you, your English is 100X better than my German or Spanish). What exactly do the files in there do, and how do you install them.

EDIT: Still not sure what these files do. I know one removes dead bodies and debris... but what about the other one? Something about the draft of the boats?

Thanks guys....
The other one has an animated crewman standing.
Excuse me my lack of support guys...I'm cooking a new project for Sh3...

Yes, you have 3 main options:
1- one file with less rowboat debris and no dead bodies
2- one file with lifeboat crew with that animated crewman standing like jimbuna said
3- a entire bunch of folders that adjust the draft and sail behaviour of the ships.

No problem Rubini.... Im enjoying just the "regular" install of RLB. Very good work indeed.

I do notice there are dead bodies with the regular install...but they are like just below the surface of the water so you cant see them unless you go under the water. Is this the way its supposed to be?
Faamecanic is offline   Reply With Quote