View Single Post
Old 11-10-16, 04:43 PM   #6999
McDonnel
Watch

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Hello, and first of first, thanks for all that great work you put to development of GWX - I used to play GWX version 1 some ages ago

Then I took few years off, but just yesterday I stumbled on an old installation of SH3 with GWX on my old external HDD and tried to run it - ofc, no go, since new Windows, new drivers, old game... you know the stuff

So, I checked the uncle Google for new versions and hey - a harbor of subsim on the horizon!

So I got to work. Cleaned it all up, registry, cache, user profiles...
Downloaded GWX 3.0 from links here in forum, rummaged through my old DVD´s and actually found the SH3 DVD from 2005 with version 1.0 that brought a tear or two up
So I found also the update 1.4b EMEA DVD and started.

Clean install of SH3, update to 1.4b, update to GWX, no trouble, installation flawless.
But at GWX startup, some kind of protection system message comes up, with a lot of log after it - I attach it here below, but it has around 33 MB and it is partially in Czech - my Windows primary language. Sorry about that.

Is there anyone who actually found the solution for such an error?

I tried reinstallations, both versions of GWX (the full one and partial), looked on uncle Google again...
It seems Windows logs this issue under problems with graphic card driver, but I tried to run the SH3 original (works) and SH3 1.4b updated (works too) without issues.

Anybody wiser?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Here the log, if anyone has some insights:
http://www.filedropper.com/sh3errorlog
McDonnel is offline   Reply With Quote