Old 01-24-19, 03:16 PM   #11650
siege00
Officer

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaefer View Post
Hey Vecko!

I am in base after patrol running version 2.03 of the modpack, is the current version compatible, and is this a good time to update the pack?
After reading up like a pro forum dweller, I found this not to be possible anymore, which leads to my next question.
If I use my current version and play to happy times, is it possible to import stats like crew promotion point, tonnage, and all that stuff into the new version?
Not sure on this, will let Vecko or someone else more knowledgeable than I answer.

Quote:
I allso read somewhere that map tools colors can`t be changed anymore, is that the case? Not a big deal, just personal preferences I guess.
You can still change map colors, it's just been moved I believe. You have to use the generic patcher.

Quote:
I have some issue with 1440p with the TAI map beeing all wonky and a white box appearing in the bottom left corner. Is this a problem that will go away when I reinstall the pack and choose my current resolution during installment?

Best regards!
I haven't run into any issues and I'm using 21:9 (3440x1440).

Great to see you back Shaefer and just in case others don't know, here's his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8b...hmZVW97z4py7xA

Hope you don't mind me posting it. Love your SH5 vids.

Currently - SH5 TWoS
- SH3 GWX + MaGui and more
- SH3 LSH 2015 + Ahnenerbe's Gui
siege00 is offline   Reply With Quote