View Single Post
Old 12-22-15, 01:55 PM   #321
HeinzMcDurgen
Watch

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0
Exclamation Attack Disk

First, thank you =FI=Ghost for pointing me into the right direction for the tutorials. I just needed to brush up on it as I haven't played in a few years. Ran a patrol last night and managed to send 4 merchants and a troop carrier to the bottom of the sea, so it appears they worked.

Regarding the Attack Disk though - It appears it has been flipped/inverted between the tutorial video to what I'm looking at. The outter most dial doesn't rotate at all and mine is backward from the video. On his 180 is on the bottom, while 180 is on the top for me. At first I didn't think this was a huge issue, but I didn't use it at all yesterday. Today I've messed around with it a bit and it's clearly off. If my heading is 150, it points me to 210. If my heading is 60 it'll say it's 300. I realized that while I was looking at it that it's just showing how it should if it WASN'T upside down, but I'm positive that is going to throw all the other readings off as well - and what is the point of trying to mentally fix errors like that on the fly when I may as well do it on the map?

Essentially, the Attack Disk appears to be broken (or at least the artwork is rotated 180 degrees). Is there a fix, or am I missing something?
HeinzMcDurgen is offline   Reply With Quote