View Single Post
Old 06-19-18, 12:35 AM   #1062
VoidsX
Watch

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post

Reloading needs to be done at 25 metres minimum depth before the crew will respond to internal loading in bad weather.
Make sure as this is important that you have an Officer in the Bow or Stern tubes when reloading is taking place.
I find there is no point in trying to attack, maintain depth, fire torpedoes in 15m/s wind speeds as the torpedoes always run deep.
Thanks.

Quote:
You would need to disable No Map Contact Update showing in the game play difficulty settings.

Another option is to use the GUI OLC Widescreen mod, IIRC this removes the map contacts and you just see a black dot or similar moving on the map and does not show the direction of travel or whether it is friend or foe.
Thanks but is there any other way to just get rid of the ship markers that appear when Im out at sea? without turning off contact updates, since they do help me when targeting ships (in visual range) and will help me even more when I try manual targeting, they even help me when navigating out of the port, and I am too used to the vanilla SH3 UI to change it and having to relearn where everything is.

Quote:
Works for me always from the bunker.
You need to go to SH3 Commander and Career Options.
Make sure the box "Start patrols at sea" is not ticked.
But I don't use SH3 Commander, is it necessary for bunker start to work? any way "start at sea" was not clicked and I don't even start at sea but at the ship port rather than the bunker.

Quote:
Go to your main game folder\data\sounds and also LSH3 main mod\data\sounds where you will see Scripts for Crowds and Fanfares I think this is what you mean.
Done, I guess there is no way to actually remove the band and the crowds?

The mods I have:

Where I start:

VoidsX is offline   Reply With Quote